Sunday, July 06, 2008

Long Distance Garden Updates

So I have been away from Rochester the last three weeks, and will be away for another three....BUT...Every time a new flower bloomed these last 3 weeks, Palash took a picture with his phone and emailed it to me :). That way, I knew how the garden was coming along, and did not feel as out of things as I might have. Such good ideas Palash has, no :)?

About 10 days after I moved to Ithaca, he took these pictures and sent... our first successful convolvulus, livingston daisies, and the very first sweet pea. We were (he was!) working with all these for the first time, so seeing them was a HUGE thrill!!



A week later, the flowers really got blooming, as you can see.





Still, the live garden is even more stunning, and more colourful. The hours that Palash is putting in are showing in every single section.

No comments: